Content for the HPC community and innovation enthusiasts: tutorials, news and press releases for users, engineers and administrators
- All News
- Aerospace & Defence
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Platform
- Cloud Platform
- E4 Various
- European Projects
- Kubernetes Cluster
- Latest news
Happy Birthday to us and…
WELCOME TO OUR NEW WEBSITE!
Today is a very important day for us: we are coming of age!
Here is our gift… you are really in, it’s our brand new site!
A simple site, but dynamic and intuitive to help you find useful information quickly. A site that has been renewed in its graphics, navigation, content, and structure, representing the changes that E4 has implemented over the past few months!
Yes, because over the past few months we have worked hard, with enthusiasm, passion and a desire to learn to adapt to today’s changes to deal with the development of many new applications in the IT field and to help you manage, process and analyze the continuous increase of available data
We have created cutting-edge innovative solutions to manage complex operations easily and we can’t wait to present them to you!
WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN THIS SITE?
First of all, you will find our new Solutions which represent the heart of E4 and the site itself. Each solution has a dedicated page rich with clear and comprehensive content.
WHAT ARE THESE NEW SOLUTIONS?
We’ll list them for you briefly, but then you’ll have to go see for yourself!
- KAPTAIN: a high performance Kubernetes platform for container management
- MEDOOZA: an agile HPC cluster equipped with control and optimization software based on microservice logic
- FLUCTUS: a form of open source Private/Hybrid Cloud based on OpenStack
- GAIA: a GPU-based appliance for deep learning and machine learning
- VSTONE/VSHUFFLE AND TWISTONE: our family of virtualization products
WHAT ELSE WILL YOU FIND?
- Our most important Case Histories: developed by E4 over many years of work which help you find interesting angles for your company and tell you how our clients have resolved their most complex challenges.
- News: a “new” section and our blog, coming soon, in which we will invest many resources to offer you valuable content to help deepen your understanding of various topics related to technology and business.
- Events: to always keep you informed of our initiatives and to invite you to participate in interesting events where we can get to know each other better!
- The “Who We Are” sectionwhere we literally “put our faces on” (check it out to have some laughs!)
- Contacts: as with all self-respecting sites, a section to get in contact with us through a form or to request assistance and support by opening a ticket.
We are very satisfied with our work and we hope to convey this to you! We wish you a VERY PLEASANT VISIT… we’ll keep celebrating!!!