E4 Computer Engineering is a consulting and supplying company of IT solutions active since 2002 with strong expertise and verticalization in the High Performance Computing market, a sector in which it is a leader in the Italian market and has achieved considerable success in EMEA. In the last two years, E4 has expanded its technological offer by adding to the historical HPC area also skills and opensource software products aimed at the creation of Software Defined Datacenter, Cloud Platform, Container Orchestration, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics infrastructures.
In this context we are looking for a Sales Account with previous experience in the IT field who wants to expand their skills on highly innovative products and solutions.
The selected figure will directly report to the Sales Director and will interact with other company functions such as Presales for the qualification of the opportunities identified, Marketing for the promotion of the corporate image and with vertical technical specialists for the in-depth information requested by customers during the negotiation phase.
The ideal candidate for the Sales Account role has the following requirements:
- Knowledge of the IT market and direct and channel sales dynamics
- Experience in the commercial field within companies in the IT sector of at least 3 years.
- Experience in commercial relations with medium and large companies orienting themselves among the various functions of client companies
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills and organizational autonomy
- Willingness to travel and short trips in Italy and abroad
- Problem solving skills and ability to take risks and responsibilities in relation to assigned customers and negotiations
- Orientation to achieve results, proactivity and interpersonal skills
By way of example, the selected figure will deal with the following activities:
- Definition of the commercial strategy on its customers in agreement with the Sales Director
- Achievement of individual turnover and profit
- Commercial management of the customer portfolio
- Development of new contacts generated through lead generation activities performed by Marketing
- Participation in sector events in Italy and abroad
- Activation of the commercial actions necessary to promote the company
- Identify and propose to the Sales Director and Marketing possible improvement actions of commercial strategies
Place of work: Scandiano (RE, Headquarter E4)
It might be you?
If you think you are the right person at the right time send us your CV using the form below and we will have a chat to get to know each other!
Send us your CV and tell us about yourself.