For the development of a high-performance Storage solution based on heterogeneous file systems (ie Luster, BeeGFS, Spectrum Scale, CEPH, Gluster, Minio,…), we are looking for more professionals who, after learning the development tool chain of E4 and the state of the art of the current E4 solutions, will focus on the development of functionalities, on the automation of their deployment through the tools adopted in the company, the fixing of any bugs, the testing of new components.
In addition, they can propose improvements and extensions both in functional and architectural terms.
Based on the experience gained and the skills demonstrated, participation in the drafting of manuals, technical reports, marketing material or presentations that require knowledge of specific solutions may be required.
The skills required are:
- Technical-Scientific Degree (Engineering, Physics, Astronomy,…)
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Proven experience of at least 3 years gained in the use and administration of high-performance storage systems (files system and hardware)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong Problem Solving skills
Place of Work: Scandiano (Reggio Emilia)
It might be you?
If you think you are the right person at the right time send us your CV using the form below and we will have a chat to get to know each other!
Send us your CV and tell us about yourself.