To meet the growing demand for systems assistance from many customers, E4 Computer Engineering is looking for a System Engineer who, working daily within the team, ensures an excellent remote and/or on-site support service, respecting the deadlines for taking charge of the activities and their resolution.
The System Engineer will therefore be constantly supported by specialized figures, both from E4 and from partners, in order to understand, in detail, the ecosystem within which he/she will have to carry out his/her management activities and the intervention procedures to be adopted for the solution of the problems.
The ideal candidate for the role of System Engineer has the following requirements:
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a spirit of inventiveness
- Competence in producing technical documentation of the implementation procedures for solving complex problems
- Excellent ability to relate to the public and teamwork
- Excellent knowledge of Red Hat Linux Enterprise and Ubuntu releases
- Good knowledge of the MS Windows operating system
At least 1 year of experience in one of the following sectors:
- Administration of Linux and MS Windows systems in production environments
- Compilation and execution of OpenSource and proprietary applications such as OpenFoam, ANSYS, Abaqus and Matlab
- Benchmarking of HPC applications
Place of work: Scandiano (RE), Smart Working (50%)
Working hours: Full time 9-18
Might be you?
If you think you are the right person at the right time send us your CV using the form below and we will have a chat to get to know each other!
Send us your CV and tell us about yourself.