Certifications, policy, papers and marketing materials
E4 Computer Engineering has been paying important and proactive attention to Quality, Environment and Social Responsibility issues for years, adopting an integrated management system that complies with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 and SA8000:2014 standards.
Thanks to the ISO 9001 “Quality Management Systems” standard, E4 Computer Engineering has equipped itself with an effective management system aimed at the continuous improvement of its business processes, involving the organisation’s staff in order to meet customer expectations.
E4 Computer Engineering believes and invests in the process of skills growth and continuous training of its personnel, encouraging the contribution of the individual and the team.
E4 Computer Engineering’s commitment to the community and care for the environment is based on compliance with the requirements of the ISO 14001 “Environmental Management Systems” certification, in order to implement policies that take into account legal requirements and information regarding its significant environmental aspects.
E4 Computer Engineering maintains a high focus on:
- use of renewable energy sources
- correct waste management and separate waste collection
- regular maintenance of plant and equipment
- environmental protection and conscious use of resources
- adherence to social initiatives with an environmental impact, such as those promoted by regional campaigns aimed at planting new trees and taking care of green areas
Achieving certification according to the SA8000: 2014 ‘Social Accountability’ standard has provided E4 Computer Engineering with an important opportunity in terms of increasing corporate value, proving its commitment to social responsibility towards all stakeholders.
E4 Computer Engineering’s social commitment focuses on:
- ethical treatment of employees and attention to the company climate, promoting moments of aggregation between the different teams
- compliance with Health and Safety requirements in the workplace, with a high focus on worker protection, as attested by the very low number of accidents (zero in the last 3 years)
- control of supply chain performance
- adherence to social initiatives, such as those aimed at promoting motor and sports activities for differently-abled people, as well as projects supporting communities of people in distress or difficulty