DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO EU REGULATION 2016/679
(GENERAL REGULATIONS ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA)
(GENERAL REGULATIONS ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA)
Interested subjects: CANDIDATES “JOIN US” SECTION
Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679, and in relation to the personal data of which the undersigned data controller, E4 Computer Engineering S.p.A., will come into possession with the assignment of your duty, we inform you of the following:
1. Data controller.The data controller is E4 Computer Engineering S.p.A.,
VAT number 02005300351,
Via Martiri della Libertà 66, 42019 – Scandiano (RE),
tel. 0039 0522 991811.
2. Responsible for Data Protection.The person responsible for data protection is Michele Moscatelli,
c/o E4 Computer Engineering S.p.A.,
located in Via Martiri della Libertà 66, 42019 – Scandiano (RE),
tel. 0039 0522 991811.
3. Purposes of data processing.The processing is aimed at:
- selection of personnel for the establishment of an employment relationship;
4. Legal basis of the processing.The processing is lawful, because:
- These data are intended voluntarily provided by the user when sending the curriculum vitae in the “Join us on the site” section;
- Based on the express consent (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a
of the 2016/679 EU Regulation), with reference to:
- processing of data belonging to particular categories pursuant to art. 9 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
5. Categories of personal data processed.The processing may involve personal data :
- Name, surname or other identifier;
- Data relating to one’s professional background and data relating to one’s tax regime (by way of example and not limited to: professional experience)
- Education and culture
- Photography (if included in the curriculum)
- Data relating to the family and personal situations (if expressed in the curriculum)
- Religious beliefs (if expressed in the curriculum)
- Philosophical or other beliefs (if expressed invitae)
- Data relating to one’s state of health and any certification of incapacity (ex L. 104/92)
6. Methods of data processing.The processing is carried out, with strictly necessary modalities to meet the aforementioned purposes, by means of some of the operations or set of operations indicated in art. 4, n. 2) of EU Regulation 2016/679: collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, consultation, processing, adaptation, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Operations can be performed with or without the aid of electronic, telematics or automated tools.
7. Provision of data.The provision of personal data is mandatory for the evaluation of the curriculum and the possible establishment of an employment relationship. Therefore the refusal to supply them may give rise to the impossibility for the company to carry out the aforementioned activities.
8. Data retention.Personal data will be processed and stored for the entire period necessary for the achievement of the professional evaluation purposes, as well as for the duration necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller, for the purpose of defending one’s own right in court or before authorities jurisdiction and in any case up to the limitation period of the rights.
In case of non-acceptance of the application, the data will be kept for 3 years for the purpose of a possible second evaluation or deleted on indication of the proposer.
Until the end of the employment relationship in the case of collaboration between the interested party and E4 COMPUTER ENGENEERING S.P.A.
9. Communication of data.Personal data may be disclosed to, or become aware of, for the purposes set out in point 3 and to provide, improve, protect and promote its services:
- subjects authorized to process within the company;
- data controllers and related additional managers and authorized parties, such as, but not limited to: accountants, consultants, IT service providers, cloud computing services or assistance to them, and related technical personnel, collaborators, in charge of occasional maintenance operations, all adequately trained in the protection of privacy;
10. Profiling.Personal data is not subject to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
11. Transfer of data abroad.In case of use of means of communication with the Data Controller through IT platforms, we communicate that your personal data can be transferred in an automated way, without the will of the Data Controller of the data, to third countries different from the European Union, by using the owner of the following IT services: “Office 365”, “LinkedIn” provided by Data Processor and related additional Data Processor and individuals authorized also located outside the European Union, and to which you refers to the acknowledgment of the respective privacy and specific information methods of data processing, without prejudice to the respect of the head V (articles 44-50) of EU Regulation 2016/679 pursuant to the regulations of the EU-US Privacy Shield where present, and in accordance with the provisions contractual agreements as set out in the Annex to the decision of the European Commission of 5 February 2010, n. 2010/87 / EU as well as based on the assumptions indicated in the same decision (Article 6 of the Commission decision of 5 February 2010, n. 2010/87 / EU). The list of certifications related to the EU-US Privacy Shield is available at the link https://www.privacyshield.gov/
12. Rights of the interested party.Pursuant to articles 15-18 and 20-21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. You have the right to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of t process data carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner and of any responsible; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents. You also have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. You have the right to data portability, that is to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning you and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance. You also have the right to propose the right to a complaint to a supervisory authority (in Italy, the Guarantor for the Protection of personal data: www.garanteprivacy.it). You can exercise your rights with a written request, sent to the holder, to the addresses (registered office, e-mail address) indicated in point 1.
Disclosure pursuant to art. 13 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation Candidates