(GENERAL REGULATIONS ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA)
(GENERAL REGULATIONS ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA)
To the interested subjects
Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679, and in relation to the personal data of which the undersigned data controller, E4 Computer Engineering S.p.A., will come into possession with the assignment of your duty, we inform you of the following:
1. Data controller.The data controller is E4 Computer Engineering S.p.A. ,
VAT number 02005300351,
Via Martiri della Libertà; 66, 42019 – Scandiano (RE),
tel. 0039 0522 991811.
2. Responsible for Data Protection.The person responsible for data protection is Michele Moscatelli,
c/o E4 Computer Engineering S.p.A.,
located in Via Martiri della Libertà; 66, 42019 – Scandiano (RE),
tel. 0039 0522 991811.
3. Type of data processed
Data provided for download
Data provided in the “download our Brochure” section
Data provided for marketing purposes
Contact Data (es. Linkedin profile or similar)
Additional data required by the system
Data voluntarily provided by the user
Data provided by email in the “Contact us now” section
Who do you want to write to, option to choose from: General Information, Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, Finance
All information contained in the message, including any attachments containing audio / video recordings and / or photographic reproductions.
Data provided in the “Help & Support” section
Data provided by candidates via the “Join us” form
Resume with any biometric data
Text (field “Do you want to add something?”)
4. Purposes of data processing.The treatment is aimed at:
- sending our newsletters;
- fulfill all legal and contractual obligations, including collective ones, connected to the employment relationship, in every area (for example and not exhaustively: tax, anti-money laundering, privacy, insurance, hygiene and safety at work);
- comply with the obligations incumbent on the company and foreseen by current legislation (by way of example and not exhaustive: anti-money laundering, insurance, safety at work);
- defend a right in court or before judicial authorities exercising functions courts;
- selection of personnel for the establishment of an employment relationship;
5. Legal basis of the processing.The treatment is lawful, because:
- necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject (for example, keeping and keeping of accounting records pursuant to tax legislation and obligations anti-money laundering, insurance, occupational safety regulations);
- necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller, as protection of corporate assets, for the defense of one’s own right in court or before authorities courts;
based on the express consent (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a
of the 2016/679 EU Regulation), with reference to:
- marketing activities and sending newsletters;
data voluntarily provided by the user when sending the curriculum
vitae in the “Join us” section on the site;
based on your express consent (art.6, par.1, letter a of EU Regulation 2016/679), in case of:
- processing of data belonging to particular categories referred to in art. 9 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
6. Methods of data processing.The processing is carried out, with strictly necessary modalities to meet the aforementioned purposes, by means of some of the operations or set of operations indicated in art. 4, n. 2) of EU Regulation 2016/679: collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, consultation, processing, adaptation, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Operations can be performed with or without the aid of electronic, telematic or automated tools.
7. Provision of data.The provision of personal data is not a legal requirement, but is a necessary requirement to fulfill what is required.
8. Data retentionPersonal data will be processed and stored for the entire period necessary for the complete execution of the contract of which you are a part, as well as for the proper fulfillment of the conservation obligations for civil-fiscal purposes or for other purposes provided by law or regulation indicated in point 4, as well as for the duration necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller, for the purposes of defending one’s right in court or before courts and in any case up to the limitation period of the rights arising from the contractual relationship.
9. Communication of data.Personal data may be disclosed to, or become aware of, for the purposes set out in point 4 and to provide, improve, protect and promote its services:
- subjects authorized to treatment;
- data controllers and related additional managers and authorized parties, such as, but not limited to: accountants, consultants, IT service providers, cloud computing services or assistance to them, and related technical personnel, collaborators, in charge of occasional maintenance operations, all adequately trained in the protection of privacy;
- Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations or for the execution of tasks received;
- banking and insurance institutions;
- subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations.
10. Profiling.Personal data may be subject to entirely automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
11. Transfer of data abroad.Your personal data may be transferred to third countries different from the European Union, by using the Holder of the following Cookies from the web page: “Google Analytics” and “Youtube” (“GPS”, “VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE”), provided by Data Processor and related additional Data Processor and individuals authorized also located outside the European Union, and to which you refers to the acknowledgment of the respective privacy and specific information methods of data processing, without prejudice to the respect of the head V (articles 44-50) of EU Regulation 2016/679 pursuant to the regulations of the EU-US Privacy Shield where present, and in accordance with the provisions contractual agreements as set out in the Annex to the decision of the European Commission of 5 February 2010, n. 2010/87 / EU as well as based on the assumptions indicated in the same decision (Article 6 of the Commission decision of 5 February 2010, n. 2010/87 / EU). The list of certifications related to the EU-US Privacy Shield is available at the link https://www.privacyshield.gov/
12. Rights of the interested party.Pursuant to articles 15-18 and 20-21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. You have the right to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner and of any responsible; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents. You also have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. You have the right to data portability, that is to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning you and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance. You also have the right to propose the right to a complaint to a supervisory authority (in Italy, the Guarantor for the Protection of personal data: www.garanteprivacy.it). You can exercise your rights with a written request, sent to the holder, to the addresses (registered office, e-mail address) indicated in point 1.
13. Subjects of the treatment.The list of persons in charge of processing, in relation to limited sectors and operations, constantly updated, is at your disposal through a request addressed to the data controller, also through the contacts indicated in point 1.