(GENERAL REGULATIONS ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA)
VAT number 02005300351,
Via Martiri della Libertà; 66, 42019 – Scandiano (RE),
tel. 0039 0522 991811.
c/o E4 Computer Engineering S.p.A.,
located in Via Martiri della Libertà; 66, 42019 – Scandiano (RE),
tel. 0039 0522 991811.
Data provided for download
Data provided in the “download our Brochure” section
Data provided for marketing purposes
Contact Data (es. Linkedin profile or similar)
Additional data required by the system
Data voluntarily provided by the user
Data provided by email in the “Contact us now” section
Who do you want to write to, option to choose from: General Information, Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, Finance
All information contained in the message, including any attachments containing audio / video recordings and / or photographic reproductions.
Data provided in the “Help & Support” section
Data provided by candidates via the “Join us” form
Resume with any biometric data
Text (field “Do you want to add something?”)
- sending our newsletters;
- fulfill all legal and contractual obligations, including collective ones, connected to the employment relationship, in every area (for example and not exhaustively: tax, anti-money laundering, privacy, insurance, hygiene and safety at work);
- comply with the obligations incumbent on the company and foreseen by current legislation (by way of example and not exhaustive: anti-money laundering, insurance, safety at work);
- defend a right in court or before judicial authorities exercising functions courts;
- selection of personnel for the establishment of an employment relationship;
- necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject (for example, keeping and keeping of accounting records pursuant to tax legislation and obligations anti-money laundering, insurance, occupational safety regulations);
- necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller, as protection of corporate assets, for the defense of one’s own right in court or before authorities courts;
based on the express consent (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a
of the 2016/679 EU Regulation), with reference to:
- marketing activities and sending newsletters;
data voluntarily provided by the user when sending the curriculum
vitae in the “Join us” section on the site;
based on your express consent (art.6, par.1, letter a of EU Regulation 2016/679), in case of:
- processing of data belonging to particular categories referred to in art. 9 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
- subjects authorized to treatment;
- data controllers and related additional managers and authorized parties, such as, but not limited to: accountants, consultants, IT service providers, cloud computing services or assistance to them, and related technical personnel, collaborators, in charge of occasional maintenance operations, all adequately trained in the protection of privacy;
- Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations or for the execution of tasks received;
- banking and insurance institutions;
- subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations.